GPX® Architectural Series Fire Protective
20 Minute Fire Protective Doors and
45 Minute Fire Protective Sidelites, Transoms, Windows/Openings
- 20-45 minute fire protective aluminum framing for doors, sidelites, transoms and openings.
- Tested to UL 9 / NFPA 257 and UL 10B / UL 10C / NFPA 252.
- 20 minute doors glazed with SuperLite® I-20 minute glazing.
- 45 minute sidelites, transoms and openings glazed with SuperClear® 45-HS (hose stream), SuperClear® 45-HS-LI (hose stream, low-iron) or SuperLite® II-XL 45. Other fire protective glazing can be used upon request.
- SuperLite® II-XL 45 in GPX® Architectural Series Fire Resistive framing can be used in W-30 applications in the IBC because the assembly meets ASTM E119 / UL 263.
- It is available in standard and custom finishes including high performance paint by PPG, clear anodized, bronze anodized, black anodized, Decoral®, wood veneer, ornamental metal and more.
- Doors delivered factory glazed and prepped for hardware for easy installation.
- Frames delivered K-D standard. Pre-assembly available upon request.
- Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Glazing||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height|
|45 Minutes||SuperClear® 45-HS |
|3,880 in.² |
|96 in. |
|45 Minutes||SuperLite® II-XL 45||Sidelites, Transoms,|
|4,952 in.² |
|124 in. |
|45 Minutes||SuperLite® I-XL*|
SuperLite® I-XL IGU*
|5,790 in.² |
|96 in. |
|Fire Rating||Glazing||Application||Max. Door Opening (Single Door)||Max. Door Opening (Pair Door)|
|20 Minutes||SuperLite® I||Doors||48 in. x 108 in. |
(1.22 m x 2.74 m)
|96 in. x 108 in.
(2.44 m x 2.74 m)
*SuperLite® I-XL and SuperLite® I-XL IGU may require AHJ approval for applications over 20 minutes as it is tested without hose stream.
45 minute fire protective sidelites, transoms and windows/openings with hose stream
5-1/2 in. (139.7 mm) top rail
1-3/4 in. (44.45 mm) depth
*Bottom rail can be modified with AHJ approval
LAMINATED GLASS APPLICATIONS
listings and standards
GPX® Architectural Series Fire Protective is listed and labeled by Intertek, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 29689; 48962
- HPD: 28599
- Declare: SFT-0001
- UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C
- NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
- CAN/ULC S104, CAN/ULC S106
45 minute openings can meet ASTM E119 / UL 263 / CAN/ULC S101 when glazed with SuperLite® II-XL 45 (for W-30 applications in the IBC or when fire resistive performance is desired).
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.