45-60 Minute Heat Reflective Fire Rated Glass Fence
- Incorporates technologically advanced SuperLite® I-XL heat reflective specialty tempered glazing by SAFTI FIRST® as the ideal clear fence solution for homes or developments built near or in wildland-urban interface (WUI) areas and designated fire zones.
- SuperLite® I-XL's ability to compartmentalize flames and provide partial radiant heat protection by reflecting the heat back to the fire source helps in preventing the spread of fire and gaining valuable time for evacuation and firefighting. This is compared to wood fences that are combustible and metal fences that cannot compartmentalize flames or offer any radiant heat protection.
- Clear glazing that provides unobstructed views and a solid, continuous barrier against wildlife compared to wood fences that offer no views or metal fences that offer partial views and barriers that can be easily breached by small wildlife.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements of CPSC Cat. II.
- Maximum individual panel size is 5,760 in.² (96 in. length or width).
- Durable and maintenance-free glazing.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- USA-manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Glazing||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height|
|45-60 Minutes||SuperLite® I-XL||Fences||5,760 in.² |
|96 in. |
listings and standards
SAFTIFENCE is listed and labeled by Intertek, a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 23753
- UL 9
- NFPA 257
Learn more about fire rated fences through our short video.