SuperLite® II-XL 45
45 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing
Contains smoke, flames and blocks the passage of radiant heat.
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and provides full radiant heat protection for all W-30 applications in the IBC.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,952 in.² (3.19 m²) in standard 1 in. (25.4 mm) profile.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Available with Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass by Vitro.
- Now available as an approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX® Architectural Series Fire Resistive framing.
- Can be customized to protect against forced entry, bullets, blast, hurricane, sound and more.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|45 Minutes||Doors, Sidelites, Transoms, |
|4,952 in.² |
|124 in. |
|124 in. |
0.883 with clear low-iron
LAMINATED GLASS APPLICATIONS
listings and standards
SuperLite® II-XL 45 is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories and Intertek, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 32841; 56534; 23164; 29689; 51170
- UL: KCMZ.R14212; KCMZ7.R14212
- CSFM: 4075-1660:0101
- LARR: 25786
- HPD: 29036
- UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263
- NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
- ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II
- ANSI Z97.1
- CAN/ULC S101, CAN/ULC S104, CAN/ULC S106
- NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.