SuperLite® II-XLB 120
120 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
Contains smoke, flames and blocks the passage of radiant heat.
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 7,980 in.² (5.15 m²) of any fire resistive glazing product up to 2 hours.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX® Architectural Series Fire Resistive framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- Available in custom architectural, decorative and energy-saving make-ups.
- High STC ratings.
- Intertek listed and labeled.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|120 Minutes||Walls||7,980 in.² |
|133 in. |
|133 in. |
LAMINATED GLASS APPLICATIONS
listings and standards
SuperLite® II-XLB 120 is listed and labeled by Intertek, a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 37094
- UL: U560
- HPD: 29036
- ASTM E119
- ANSI/UL 263, ANSI Z97.1
- CAN/ULC S101
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.