SuperLite® II-XLB 60
60 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
Contains smoke, flames and blocks the passage of radiant heat.
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 10,000 in.² (6.45 m²) of any fire resistive glazing product up to 1 hour.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX® Architectural Series Fire Resistive framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- High STC ratings.
- UL and Intertek listed and labeled.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|60 Minutes||Walls||10,000 in.² |
|125 in. |
|125 in. |
*1 in. (25 mm) stops recommended. See Quality Guidelines and Construction Information for SAFTI FIRST® Fire Resistive Glass.
0.861 with clear low-iron
listings and standards
SuperLite® II-XLB 60 is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 58084
- UL: U560; W477
- HPD: 29036
- ASTM E119
- ANSI/UL 263, ANSI Z97.1
- CAN/ULC S101
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.