- Most economical fire and safety rated glazing meeting all the standards for 90 minute temperature rise doors.
- Non-wired clear glazing providing the highest visual clarity.
- Impact safety rated to meet federal and code standards.
- Vision lite kits are available in the following sizes: 5 in. x 35 in. ; 6 in. x 27 in. ; 7 in. x 22 in. ; 12 in. x 12 in.
- Lifetime warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
|Fire Rating||Application||Max. CV Area||Max. CV Width||Max. CV Height||Stops|
|45-90 Minutes||Doors||100 in.² |
|10 in. |
|33 in. |
Thickness 3/4 in. (19 mm)
Weight 9 lbs. / sq. ft. (44 kg/m²)
Fire Rating 45/60/90 minutes with hose stream
Sound Transmission Rating STC 37
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient 0.67 SHGC
Impact Safety Rating CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Visible Light Transmittance 83%
Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class OITC 35
listings and standards
SuperLite® X-45/60/90 is listed and labeled by Intertek, a nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
- Intertek: 20687
- UL: KCMZ.R14212; KCMZ7.R14212
- UL 10B, UL 10C
- NFPA 80, NFPA 252
- ULC CAN4-S104
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I & II
Related Case Studies
Learn more about fire rated glass and framing through our case studies. We highlight innovative design applications in real-world settings and show how architects continue to push the boundaries of what fire rated glass and framing can do.